Tapered Round Poles
The tapered round pole range is very similar to the tapered octagonal range, but gives a modern and stylish appearance when applied to commercial and architectural environments. Tapered round poles of up to 15 metres in standard height are also commonly used in small to medium sized floodlighting projects. They represent a typical form of street lighting and can add charm and sophistication to any precinct or neighbourhood.
- Sports lighting
- Parks and reserves
- Commercial and industrial developments
- Construction sites
- Mining sites
- Car park lighting
- Shopping centres
Design Option & Accessories
- The tapered round pole range is standard base plate mounted, however in-ground mounted can be designed.
- All poles are hot dip galvanized to AS/NZS 4680:2006, and can be powder coated or painted.
- The tapered round pole range is available in standard heights of 4.5 metres to 15 metres, larger heights are also available upon request.
- All pole accessories such as luminaire crossarms, adaptors, headframes, platforms, Lad Saf system, climbing rungs and lightning protection rods are available.
- Extra access doors for the larger tapered round poles.
- Security or tamper proof screws for access door covers.
- The product data sheet represents the standard range, but other heights and section sizes can be custom designed to meet specific requirements.
- Slip joint assembly required for poles over 11 metres in height.